The health care industry continually faces an onslaught of new regulations issued by federal and state government agencies.
Due to the volume of such changes, pouring through this new iteration of codified health care reform can seem as Sisyphean as achieving actual compliance.
The vigor and enthusiasm with which the Federal Government continues to add dimension to the 2010 Affordable Care Act, not to mention the U.S. Supreme Court’s proverbial “green light,” leads many to believe that health care reform is here to stay, regardless of the squabbling caused by partisan politics.
We work with health care professionals to familiarize themselves with the new structure imposed upon our system by the effects of reform because we understand elements at the foundation of provider reimbursement and payment.
We can help you with:
- Medicare Reimbursement and Disputes
- Medicaid Reimbursement and Disputes
- Medicare’s Inpatient Prospective Payment System
- The Value-Based Purchasing Program
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program
- Medicare Shared Savings Programs (ACOs)
- Individual Provider Payment Disputes
- Recovery Audits
- Minimum Medical Loss Ratio Regulations
- Medicare Self-Referral Disclosures
- Medicaid Expansion