Does your compliance program:
- Demonstrate a commitment to honest and responsible conduct?
- Increase the likelihood of preventing, identifying and correcting unlawful and unethical behavior?
- Encourage employees to report potential problems for internal inquiry?
- Offer appropriate corrective action in the event of misconduct?
- Minimize financial loss to government, taxpayers and your own institution through early detection and reporting?
If your answer to any of the above was less than an unqualified “yes,” now is the time to reevaluate your compliance program and renew your institution’s commitment to maintaining the highest level of integrity for the health care you deliver.
We excel at creating compliance programs to fit specific needs. Our familiarity with the health care industry makes us perfectly positioned to help our clients:
- Develop a meaningful and practical code of conduct
- Initiate compliance related policies and procedures
- Prepare and execute methods for educating and training employees
- Familiarize themselves with HIPAA requirements and HITECH concerns
- Navigate federal self-disclosure overpayment protocol
- Implement an effective system for screening providers, employees and owners
- Integrate basic level financial alerts
- Adhere to vendor and supplier compliance requirements
- Establish fair market value benchmarks
We can create or evaluate your compliance program and strengthen your commitment to maintaining the highest level of integrity for the health care you deliver. Achieving compliance is the first step toward protecting your bottom line.